17 - 18 October, 2016
44 (0) 207 368 9766
Vice President Global Supply Chain
17:00 ALL STAR PANEL: Outlining how to adapt your supply chain strategies to truly add value to the customer experience
A unique opportunity to listen to your customers’ perspective on how you can directly add value to them.
- Detailing how hospitals are changing and the affect on medical device supply chains
- E.g. Setting up in-house companies in order to claim back VAT: Impact on reporting of figures to med dev and consequently demand and supply planning
- How are hospitals tracking products and how can this be improved? Increasing the visibility of products How should medical device companies adapt their supply chain strategies to add value to the customer experience?
- In what ways should medical device companies improve their customer service?
- What really matters on a day-to-day basis in the product delivery experience?
- Impact of Brexit on the NHS and medical device supply chains
09:00 ALL STAR PANEL: End-to-end visibility: How can you use data analytics to achieve and demonstrate supply chain value?
A fantastic panel of top-level supply chain decision makers from leading medical device companies share their ideas and strategies.
- Multiple ERP systems – this can be a bigger challenge than partners and service providers – harmonise disparate systems
- How can you access real-time data across the supply chain operation from service providers and CMOs?
- How do you look beyond the myriad of data to gain meaningful results? – turn into intelligence and decision making
- How can you prove the value of investing in data analytics?