17 - 18 October, 2016
44 (0) 207 368 9766
10:10 ALL STAR PANEL: How can you best manage the impact of M&A on your supply chain? Keeping pace with a fast-changing landscape
It’s no secret that the medical device industry is in the midst of a period of unprecedented M&A activity and 2016 looks to be continuing the trend with the Abbott-St Jude Medical megamerger already announced this year. In this fluctuating environment, how can you design a supply chain that’s optimal for today’s business yet prepared for tomorrow’s potential disruption? When a merger or acquisition is announced, what are the biggest inherent challenges for supply chain executives and how can they best be tackled?
- What is the outlook for further major M&A activity in the near-medium term?
- In terms of supply chain impact, what are the biggest pitfalls companies should look out for?
- How to successfully integrate new product lines
- Overcoming internal collaboration issues
- How are the people impacted? Managing uncertainty within the team
- Not just a headache: How to take advantage of the supply chain opportunities created by M&A
14:35 ALL STAR PANEL: What is your biggest challenge within transportation? Overcome regulatory hurdles, decrease costs and negotiate effectively
A fantastic panel of top-level supply chain decision makers share their innovative transportation strategies.
- Reviewing the changing regulations for transportation and impact on your role
- How to reduce transportation costs without compromising your services
- Learn how to strengthening your relationship with 3PLs/4PLs
- How to effectively negotiate with procurement within 3PLs/4PLs